Mission and Project
Confagricoltura supports agricultural businesses that aim at quality and technological innovation, both for procedures and products. It works towards the development of Italian agriculture, primary sector of national economy from which both the collectivity, the environment and the territory can benefit. It promotes agriculture and agricultural businesses as key elements for the recovery of Italian economy.
• REPRESENTATIVE ROLE
Confagricoltura, with its presence on the ground, is the representative organization of the most dynamic, organized and resourceful Italian agricultural enterprises.
Confagricoltura, within all the representative associations, is the most innovative and offers a great quantity and quality of services, aiming at innovation as a tool for mutual exchange between the association itself and the territory:
• Innovation in the manner of working
• Innovation in the manner of communicating
• Innovation in the enterprises
• COOPERATION WITH THE TERRITORY
Confagricoltura wishes to work on and with the territory with a combined effort, in order to provide associated enterprises with protection, constantly updated sectorial information and excellent innovative services.
• SHARED KNOWLEDGE
Confindustria is aware of the necessity, for its associated enterprises, to own and share the know-how which they need to be competitive nation and worldwide. Therefore, it works to make this exchange constantly possible.
• HOW TO REALIZE OUR MISSION
• By welcoming the demands of agriculturists and addressing them to institutions, by working towards a simplification of legal procedures.
• Through a constant exchange with the territory, also operated by employing our new web platform which allows a greater interaction towards common solutions.