Palazzo della Valle
The building used to be the home of Cardina Andrea della Valle, bishop of Crotone and Mileto, as well as distinguished humanist and patron. The building, built around 1510 along the Via Papalis (now Corso Vittorio Emanuele II), was born from the union of pre-existing buildings, owned by the same della Valle family.
Enlarged in the early 1600, this forming a corner on Piazza della Valle, a floor was added in the following century, becoming the building it is today. In 1948 Palazzo della Valle became the Confagricoltura headquarters.
Ceiling Sala Serpieri - Palazzo Della Valle
View from the Courtyard - Palazzo Della Valle